Home / Book Reports   % width Posts: 3

Essay comparing two other Essays - summaries too much in the supporting paragraphs

sona1111 1 / 1  
Hello. I am new here but i have a simple question right now. I am trying to write a paper comparing two essays from a list of some i can pick from. I already did the first draft but the professor did not like it for many reasons. Overall the reason bothering me most is because i have summaries the essays too much in the supporting paragraphs. Basically i looked on google and could not find an essay like this right away. Does anyone have an example of one they could link me to somewhere so i can see something that does not use any summary in it?

thanks.
MusicObsessed 1 / 2  
What Are The Two Essays And How Do You Need To compare them.? just the similarities or the alike and dis alike.? You could Do a simple Intro, then the topic for the first 2nd and 3rd paragraph be how they are alike. for each way they are alike describe HOW they are alike. Hope This helped and i hope i can help you some more:)
OP sona1111 1 / 1  
Thanks for the reply but sadly it was due already. I await feedback on it. When i asked my teacher for an example of an essay like the one we were supposed to be writing, she avoided the question...

Home / Book Reports / Essay comparing two other Essays - summaries too much in the supporting paragraphs