Home / Book Reports   % width Posts: 2

'Excellence is only achieved through experience' - essay

ken99m 5 / 9  
Perfection is only bestowed to those who cultivate the habit of self reliance. It is a famous saying that "God help those who help themselves". Self reliant person never feels remorse over self dependency. A bird always trusts none but his own wings because he knows that his wings will never betray him.

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way."
"Mark Twain"

Excellence is only achieved through experience and experienced are those who are self dependents. There is a famous saying that,
"The best lightning rod for your protection is your own spine."

Those who rely upon others actually are the losers who try to find shortcut in their lives. Those have to regret in their lives, because they gained nothing by relying over others. Reliance over others makes a person realize guilt and makes accustomed of relying over others. And in result they cannot do their own work by their own.

Self reliant person is always confident, and proud of himself. A worrier always trusts his own sword. History keeps the records of those who were self reliant in their field. Many of the scientists which are still known for their inventions were self reliant. A child, who learns to walk, falls down many times, but the time comes where that child stand over his own foots. Self reliance is the inspiration to the learners. It is only the name of prestige. A student, who depends on others for accomplishing his task, never indulges at the time of receiving marks as compare to that student who is self reliant.

The best course to start work is own capacity. Self reliance always brings cheers over the faces of self dependent. Regression is the destiny of relying over others.
Thors Hammer 5 / 60  
This seems to me as a juvenalian satire "rant" if you will, and even if so, you have way too many quotes and phrases - some of which lacks lucidity, while all lacking transition.

Home / Book Reports / 'Excellence is only achieved through experience' - essay