Home / Book Reports   % width Posts: 5

Fatalism vs self Determination vs human ambition - MACBETH THESIS - Am I in the right track?

kharriman 1 / 1  
i need major help with my thesis i need to know if im on the right track and if its strong enough

my topic is to discuss the theme of fatalism vs self determination as it applies to the tragic outcome of macbeth

i came up with:
Macbeth's tragic outcome is directly related to his perlex physcological state caused by the fear of fatalism and self determinaion.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning.

A few things; what do you mean by "perlex"? Please clarify a bit here. Also, are you referring to Macbeth's fear of fatalism and self determination? By Shakespeare's? Fill in with more details; a thesis can be one sentence, but for a topic this heavy a paragraph will probably be what you end up with.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
chickenstrips - / 1  
'human ambition intensifies' - MACBETH THESIS AND 3 PART SCOPE

I am so dissapointed with myself to leave this last minute but i really just need something to get me started
its due tomorrow
a essay about ambition and Macbeth and it is short, only 600-700 words

here are my thesis's i just need the 3 part scope for the best one if anyone can please help me

In "Macbeth," Shakespeare explores when progressed, human ambition intensifies. In the play ambition starts first by the initial thoughts, second by the determination and then by the actions.

In the play "Macbeth," Shakespeare explores how unchecked ambition destroys moral character

In the play "Macbeth," Shakespeare explores how unchecked ambition ultimately leads to destruction.
The first thing I did was look for the common thread among these three. I'm sorry, BTW, this is too late to help you; I hope you did well! Anyway, I am seeing that ambition is the theme for all three of these. You have one big theme that links them all together. So you could write a paragraph about each of these, but each paragraph could begin with a topic sentence about the central message you are giving about ambition.

The easy way is to write one paragraph or one page for each of these, citing examples from the play and considering the implications, etc., and how they apply in various situations. Then, you can go back and add topic sentences to the beginning of paragraphs and transition sentences to the ends. After you write the paragraphs, glue them all together by adding sentences that focus on one excellent message that makes your essay meaningful. The fact that you have these three subthemes should make it easy to build a paper. : )

Home / Book Reports / Fatalism vs self Determination vs human ambition - MACBETH THESIS - Am I in the right track?