Home / Book Reports   % width Posts: 2

My favorite fictional character

Manar5 1 / -  
Who does not know Peter Pan? , one of the most famous fictional characters. He is a young boy who can fly and never grows up and he lives in the island of Neverland having adventures and helping childern. Peter Pan has the ability to connect with fairies , he is really beloved by all.

Peter's appearance fits with the place where be lives, the island of Neverland. His clothes are made of leaves , also he wears a green cap with a red feather. Peter's appearance shows how beautiful is he.

Peter's personality goes well with his role, he usually helps young boys. He is very lively, moving from places to others smiling and full of life. What is more, Peter is a good tempered person , he rarely becomes angry or upset.

By all the odds, Peter Pan is my favorite fictional character. I recommend everyone who loves watching animation movies to watch Peter Pan movies or read the books and stories talking about him , you will enjoy.
Manar, how many paragraphs are you allotted for this essay? Your presentation needs work because you have written the equivalent of only one paragraph. Your thoughts are disconnected in the essay due to the under developed topic sentences and lack of transition statements between the paragraphs that could have helped to better establish the discussion topics per paragraph.

Did you actually read the Peter Pan books? Or did you watch the cartoon? There are some glaring errors in your statement that shows how little you actually know about the full story aside from the commonly known information. For instance, in the cartoon, Peter Pan invited Wendy and her siblings to Neverland. So you are wrong to say that he only helps boys. The boys that Peter Pan helped in Neverland are known as the Lost Boys. When you describe your favorite fictional characters, make sure to properly refer to the information in the movie/ book / tv special / or cartoon. Peter Pan is known for his child-like disposition, that is why he rarely gets mad and treats his enemies like playmates rather than adversaries.

Truth be told, there are a lot of problems with your description of your favorite character because you are not truly familiar with the story, Peter Pan's character, and the supporting characters that helped to make him your "favorite" character. Due to the wrong information or lacking information in the description of Peter Pan, it is obvious that you did not really familiarize yourself with the character. Your teacher, who is highly familiar with the story will see this in your work and give you a not so good grade that will reflect the kind of haphazard work that you did in this book report.

Home / Book Reports / My favorite fictional character