Home / Book Reports   % width Posts: 2

Finding the thesis in magpies by Thomas King

qwertyuiop123 1 / -  
I need help finding the thesis inmagpies by thomas king.
I'm not familiar with the book, but that doesn't matter. I want to tell you how to find the thesis. The thesis is the message being conveyed by an article or book. That's really what it is. The writer has a message that is important enough to "expound" in a whole book or article. So... a whole book may have just one message, but that message is carefully conveyed with examples and explanations over the course of many pages.

Fiction and nonfiction can both send a message. And when you write, you should have a particular message in mind. What's the message that is important enough to write an essay or article about?

If you have trouble understanding the message of the book, it might be too tough for you. If that is the case, google this: thomas king, magpies, review

If you google that, you'll see articles other people wrote about it. They will explain the main message for you. They'll give your answer to you, but then you can go back and really enjoy reading King's work because you are aware of the message. I always use a review or article critique if I need to quickly find out the theme or thesis...

:-)

Home / Book Reports / Finding the thesis in magpies by Thomas King