Home / Book Reports   % width Posts: 4

Need help about the strengths of the book: Jack Welsh on Leadership

Fun Bob 5 / 17  
Hi Sarah,

Need your help.I have read this book(Jack Welsh on Leadership by Robert Slater) and have to write the strengths of the book. I have few points but need some help in eloborating them or framing them properly

1) Book was very precisely written

2) Each chapter ends with some highlights.

3) Reveals the strategies and secrets that led to Welch's stunning success

If you have read the book, can you please advise if I can add anything else. And also what should I include in the strengths of the book.

Appreciate your help.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

Unfortunately, I haven't read the book nor even heard of it. However, I'll try to help give some guidance. The points you have enumerated look like a very good start. For the first one, exactly what do you mean by "precisely written"? You can expand on that by explaining, with examples, just how the author makes his points precise. For the second point, show how the highlights help to bring out the major points of the chapter. You might briefly summarize a chapter and then quote from the highlight by way of example. For the third point, that sounds like something that could easily be elaborated on. Presumably the "strategies and secrets" comprise the major strengths of the book, the raison d'etre, if you will. I'm not sure how long your essay is supposed to be, but this section could really fill it out.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
OP Fun Bob 5 / 17  
Its actually not an essay.. I need to give a powerpoint presentation .I need to give it on the summary and the strenghts of the books (2-3 slides).Please advise
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

I'm not sure that there's much more I can add to what I've already told you. I can't get more specific, not having read the book.

Best of luck,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Book Reports / Need help about the strengths of the book: Jack Welsh on Leadership