Home / Book Reports   % width Posts: 2

Need help on topic novel "Im not scared" by Niccolo Ammaniti

studmaster 1 / -  
"There are no monsters its men you should be scared of not monsters" do you agree?

I need help on the key ideas i can write about on this kind of topic, it would be great if someone here helped me out in a matter of days. thank you
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

While I haven't read the novel, I can try to get you pointed in the right direction. From a review of the novel, I see that it is about a boy who uncovers some sort of terrible secret. This is no doubt related to the "monsters" comment. First, try to list for yourself what you think the main points of the novel are. Are there some themes you can see? Loss of innocence? Social class? If the quotation is one character saying that to another, why was it said? What happened in the book that would make men seem worse than monsters? What does the main character learn by the end of the book? Does he ever learn the truth behind the dark secret? If so, does it change him? If not, why not?

I hope this gives you some ideas to get started!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Book Reports / Need help on topic novel "Im not scared" by Niccolo Ammaniti