Home / Book Reports   % width Posts: 2

Monkey Beach Compare and Contrast essay

csh8 1 / 2  
Hi all, I am writing a compare and contrast essay between Lisamarie and Jimmy in Monkey beach and I need help I am trying to compare and contrast their separate relationships with traditional Haisla culture and i also need to explain how this distinction contributes to the meaning of the novel. Basically I need to compare and contrast these two characters and also say something important about the book as well. Please help me because I am having trouble generating ideas for this topic. please help me by providing me some insightful ideas thank you.
For some good ideas and outlines, google this:
essay compare contrast alternating opposing

You will need to choose alternating or opposing for your essay.

You'll have to capture the "meaning of the novel" in that first paragraph so that you can make a thesis statement about how the differences of their relationships to the culture support the author's theme.

After that, plan your paragraphs according to whether you choose alternating or opposing style.

The main theme of the essay will be a unique observation you make about the significance of the differences/similarities in their relationships to the culture.

Home / Book Reports / Monkey Beach Compare and Contrast essay