Unanswered [5] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Dissertations   10

'Advanced Networking' - Confusing to select M.Phil(cs) topic.

I am M.Phil(cs) full time scholar in bharathiyar university coimbatore ,my specialization is Advanced Networking ,i dont hy ave idea how to choose topic but am plan to do wireless and security side please help me

The purpose of the thesis is to demonstrate your ability. Your thesis topic should be on some area that interests you. It should contain theoretical work as well as empirical results. Your study should address a problem. Selecting a topic is a systematic approach. Select something that you can work on within the time available to you. Choose something you have a passion towards as you will be devoting a lot of time and energy towards it. Ask your thesis guide for some ideas. Research on the net regarding unanswered areas related to wireless and security Look at previous dissertations to get an idea. All the best :)
Statem. of purpose for post graduate diploma in telecom Canada; networking firm

hi all
i got addmission in post gratuate diploma in telecom in a college in
canada
i live in dubai
i had worked in networking firm
can you please help me in writing statment of purpose
help would be highly appriciated
sultan khan
Due to some financial problems I could not continue my studies, moreover I was promised a good position in my previous firm( related to telecommunication). Now I have sufficient money to continue my study and per sue my dream again.
Topic suggestion for mtech research in networking

hi i have done btech doing mtech kindly suggest me research topic in computer networking
would courses like ccna and ccnp help in my research
thnks rituraj
testing  
Maybe something about network security and how to defend the network in case of a malicious attack.

Home / Dissertations / 'Advanced Networking' - Confusing to select M.Phil(cs) topic.