Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 4

Advice on My Thesis Statement about Stem Cells

ShieldandSword 1 / 2  
Hello! I would like some advice how to make my thesis less confusing and a lot stronger. I want my statement to encompass how the development of stem cells is progressing at a rapid rate and at the same time, moving beyond the controversy behind it.

My thesis statement: Stem cell development will continue to outgrow controversy surrounding it because the benefits and new research are the keys to overcoming these obstacles.
PArachel 1 / 8 2  
Ok you need some serious rewording but you could make it pretty good from what you have.

Stem cell development will continue to outgrow controversy surrounding it because the benefits and new research are the keys to overcoming these obstacles.
How about...

Stem cell development continues to rapidly grow though research, which has elucidated its benefits and potential that hold the key to overcoming the controversy surrounding it.

I don't know..something of that manner. But you definitely do need to reword it.
Hope this helps
OP ShieldandSword 1 / 2  
I have a question. If I modify it, do I have cite you? Otherwise, it does give me ideas!
PArachel 1 / 8 2  
No, you don't have to cite me. You typically don't cite your thesis anyways, considering it is your idea that you will be basing your paper on. Good luck!

Home / Dissertations / Advice on My Thesis Statement about Stem Cells