Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 5

"Chronic osmotic stimuli" - PhD thesis

chetouisamir 1 / 1  
Hi, I urgently seeking a PhD thesis or PhD with the subject "Chronic osmotic stimuli" on the hypothalamic-posterior pituitary
and the other addressing the argument about the relationship of dystrophin and neuroplasticity
and thank you
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Why would you need two dissertations? Very odd. But perhaps I am misunderstanding you. In any event, we will be happy to assist you as you write your dissertation. Since you have a topic, I assume the next step is to write your prospectus so that it can be approved by your committee. At what stage in that process are you? If you've got a draft or even an outline, you can post it here -- along with the guidelines you have to follow -- for feedback.
Why do you want these things? If you have made it to the level where you need to have a PhD dissertation, you must surely be able to give us more to go on than what you have stated so far.
OP chetouisamir 1 / 1  
Hi, I really need one of this thesis becaufe it rule my bibliography problem of which I suffer, there is less and less about like mine on the experimental plan, ie ingestion of Saltwater in laboratory rats, therefore, one who can give me this thesis " Ion currents regulated by acute and chronic osmotic stimuli in rat supraoptic nucleus neurons " Author Zhang wenbo University of Saskatchewar Canada year 2009-02-25 can help me to solve my problem of the scarcity of the subject , And we regard the subject two is not really a thesis but a theme that is mine and there is little information on this . Me, I need mostly first thesis who I really need, and thank you in advance.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
I think there is some mutual conclusion going on. I know that I cannot understand what it is you want. Further, you keep asking for a thesis. Do you mean a thesis statement? A citation to a previous study on that subject? Or are you asking the members of this forum, where writers provide feedback to one another, to perform and report on your experiment for you?

Home / Dissertations / "Chronic osmotic stimuli" - PhD thesis