Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 2

Deaf students destinations and further education - deciding a dissertation question

vizzledee 1 / -  
major problem!

i am writing my undergraduate dissertation and know that i want to focus on the topic of Deaf students destinations and further education, but am so unsure of what i want to find out!!!!!

I need some help thinking of a question because my brain feels like it has stopped functioning!

thankssssssssss!
Deaf students destinations and further education

What do you mean by destinations, here?

The thing to do is like this: Collect a bunch of articles that interest you (i.e. articles about this subject.) They should be professional journal articles from your school library database.

If your brain feels like it has stopped working, it is because it has no raw material to you. If I told you that you would be sent to live in Greenland for the rest of your life, your brain would suddenly start giving you a lot of thoughts and ideas! So... give the brain fuel by reading some great articles.

If you read articles about this topic, you will see what has been done in recent years (i.e. what have people written articles about), it will show you what questions still remain to be answered. That'll help you determine what question to try to answer.

:-)

Home / Dissertations / Deaf students destinations and further education - deciding a dissertation question