Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 3

Ethics and professionalism in computer science:issues of security

rodgerbenias 1 / -  
i have to come up with a policy document for IT security for an African varsity.how to go about it as a matter of a thesis project am blank,please help out
This is a topic I'm not that familiar with. Perhaps if you provided the instructions for the assignment, and whatever random ideas you can come up with for meeting them, I could still make some useful suggestions, though.
I am not very familiar with IT either! However, when you are writing a thesis the idea is to contribute to the field. In order to contribute, you must know what has already been contributed so that you can build on it. What is going on right now in the world of IT Security, specifically with what you mentioned: African varsity.

What is African varsity?

Your job is to add to the efforts of your colleagues. Look at what has been said and done, and deeply understand it. When you do that, you will have no problem coming up with a thesis. It comes naturally when you really enter a field.

Home / Dissertations / Ethics and professionalism in computer science:issues of security