Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 5

I need help to write a proposal for a dissertation on promotion

MBA_student 1 / -  
I am doing and MBA , and I have chosen this topic " The Influence of Promotion in private universities on consumers' behaviour". I must submit the proposal soon, but I don't know how to write it . Would you give me some guidance?
Liebe 1 / 542 2  
Perhaps you could consider, what is it about your topic that interests you and why you would like to pursue that topic further; what does further research on that topic mean to you and how will it help you.

You could also discuss how you plan on doing your research at the University, by discussing the Universities research facilities and how you believe that the Universities resources are ample for you and how you will be able to make full use of them in order to explore your topic of interest.

You could also discuss why else you want to study at that University, e.g social scene, academic interests, proximity etc
The Influence of Promotion in private universities on consumers' behaviour". Well... what consumers are you talking about? This is a very broad subject, so you will have to narrow it down. Maybe you will have to write about only one or two groups of consumers and compare their behaviours as they are affected by particular advertisements.

If you don't know how to write this, you really just need to spend some time learning all about writing a thesis. I am curious about what you will do!
rafiamalik - / 1  
A MSC dissertation proposal about a political risk - how to start?

hi i want to write a project proposal as part of my MSC dissertation and I want to write about political risk but i dont know how to start

thanks
project proposal as part of my MSC dissertation

Hi Rafia, I'm not sure what you mean. It is going to be a research project, right? Maybe you will use grounded theory and interview some people about political risks.

What do you mean by "political risk?"

Anyway, if you think interviews are okay for use in your project, you should search for information about how to use grounded theory.
Google this: constant comparison, core category, grounded theory

:-) I hope that helps!

Home / Dissertations / I need help to write a proposal for a dissertation on promotion