Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 2

The impact of the conservative revolution on American political, economic, cultural and social lives

Boublah 1 / -  

how to start?

Hello everyone, I have a dissertation to give back by sunday afternoon on this subjet, and to be honest I have absolutely no idea on where to begin. My teacher said from the 1980s with Ronald Reagan... But still I don't know where to start.

What should I put in the body..
Please help me :(
You need to go back into the era of Jimmy Carter as president. America was a different country before Ronald Reagan took office so you need to look into the historical factors behind the political, economic, cultural, and social lives that existed in the 1980's. After you understand the leadership of Carter, then you can begin to understand why Ronald Reagan won and why he had such controversial policies akin to Donald Trump's. Read the article "How and Why Ronald Reagan Won" to get a better background of the factors you have to research and discuss. The article is openly available online for you to read and learn from

Home / Dissertations / The impact of the conservative revolution on American political, economic, cultural and social lives