Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 10

Latest Ph.D. topics in the field of data mining and warehousing

vksaxena2002 1 / -  
i want to know the latest Ph.D. topics in the field of data mining and warehousing
vrajveer89 8 / 21  
I don't think this forum is meant to provide you with these details. Your thesis or essays can be reviewed here but you have to look elsewhere if you need this stuff.
Hi Azeri, it is always great to pass along helpful links, and you can link peopl to other threads within essayforum as well. I suspect, though, that these requests about data mining and wearhousing are actually not serious requests. Saxena, what can you tell me about your role and interest in these subjects? Saxena sounds like a beautiful Canadian name, by the way.
Azeri 10 / 137  
Hi, Kevin. thanks for an advise. Can you tell me why some links appear in blue and by clicking them it is possible to go to that page, but some do not?
Hi Azeri, some links are clickable because they link to EF threads. It helps people to keep clicking around on our pages and learning. This is a concept called "stickiness" that Web designers need to think about. Anyway, people can just copy/paste those links as necessary. :-)
nehasongara - / 1  
Need Research topic; e-governance, data warehousing, etc.

Please suggest me latest research topic for Ph.D. in computer science...topics related to e-governanc...operating system....data warehousing...etc
ace 5 / 66 5  
Not sure if it's related, but how about e-voting (ie. citizens could vote online in elections instead of physically going to vote).
pinakibarman15 - / 1  
Data mining and Artificial intelligence are my interest of work on theses .

Interview questions on data mining projects?
odon 12 / 27 2  
Hi
you migth read this book -> infolab.stanford.edu/~ullman/mmds/book.pdf

Home / Dissertations / Latest Ph.D. topics in the field of data mining and warehousing