Unanswered [1] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Dissertations   7

PhD IT governance - not developed subject suggestion?

Hello,
Im a network engineer and I want to register for a phd but I have some confusion about the selection of the topic.

I have thought of the IT governance which can be divided to those topics:

- IT Strategic Alignment;
- IT Value Delivery;
- IT Risk Management;
- Performance Measurement;
- IT Resource Management.

Can you suggest me what to select for the phd and which subject is not developed enough in research and can be one of the first priorities after 3 or 4 years of research.

Please suggest & give me some advices
Thanks in advance

Greetings !

Well, welcome to phd field.

I would suggest you to access emerald /ProQuest Dissertations & Theses . And have a glance on ppl's research related to your field. You may also refer to the universities and colleges. If nobody has done , you would have got a chance to do a research on assigned task. They may pay you dear.

Being an engineer , you should have known better than us , which is needed.

Regards
EF_KevinThreads: 8
Posts: 13,840
[Contributor] 129  

Nope! I can't tell you which of those is not sufficiently developed. If I knew, I would write a dissertation and earn a PhD in your field. The reason a PhD is awarded is that someone becomes an expert by doing the necessary reading. I know it is a lot of work, but you have to become an expert in all of these areas and keep researching, keep working until you become inspired to solve a problem or develop a subject that has been neglected by others in your field.

Here is a suggestion: Find 5 articles that interest you, articles that cover these subjects. They MUST be recent articles from the past 2 or 3 years. If you read some great articles, you will see what contributions were recently made, and you will get ideas about what is left to be done. It's just like if I visit my mom's house and see that she is cleaning her apartment: I look to see what she is has just done, what she is doing right now, and how I can help.

:-) I'm glad you are participating here in our forum!
Thanks a lot for your help
I will apply your advices
and best of luck to all of you
Motivation letter for B.A in Global Governance

i want to get admit to the B.A in Global Governance
Could you please help me to write a motivation letter for Global Governance
waiting for your kind reply
Md Moshiar Rahman
i think you want some ideas to support your submit. Umm i would try with the increasing importance of globalization or integration among countries (focus how those affect to your country).

cheers

Home / Dissertations / PhD IT governance - not developed subject suggestion?