Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 3

PhD in Indian Retail Sector -help in giving a proper shape to the Synopsis Topic

v2ravic 1 / -  
Dear Sir,

I have been studying many articles regarding the Indian Retail sector as wanted to do my PhD in Retail Sector because of my liking and past experience. I have found that there has been many issues regarding the Business Models the retail companies have adopted. So i want to do my research in this line and thinking on this I consulted my guide and jotted down few lines. My guide wants me to structure the decided topic properly, I have tried to give it a shape but not satisfied; so would need your help.

"Analyzing the reasons for any retail company to choose a Business model and the factors associated to make it successful".

Thank you very much.
ershad193 14 / 333 5  
Hi Ravi

You said that you jotted down a few lines. Why don't you post your notes here? I am sure someone will be able to help you form a well structured abstract.

I think it should have this for a title:
Analyzing the Factors that Should Influence any Retail Company's Choice of a Business Model

Well, like Ershad implied, we can't help with the structure until you paste it here. Also, your school may have particular requirements.

This seems like a very broad topic. you might have to focus on a particular model or a particular PRINCIPLE that should be applied while choosing a model.

You could compare two models.

I suspect that you are having trouble writing the proposal because you do not know how to construct a research proposal. Often, the good way to do it is to use these headings:

Introduction
Statement of Problem
Research Questions
Hypothesis
Limitations...

Do these sound familiar to you? Google this:
how to write a research proposal

I look forward to helping!

Home / Dissertations / PhD in Indian Retail Sector -help in giving a proper shape to the Synopsis Topic