Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 2

(PhD topic) applying knowledge management in construction industry?

hasti 1 / -  
hi all
I'm looking for a topic for my phd proposal, the area should be knowledge management and intelligent data mining and I want to apply it in construction Industry.
That's a good start. Now I want to know what the other people (who share your interests) are writing about these days. I am not knowledgeable about your topics, but I can tell you that a conversation is taking place, and you need to contribute. The idea is to look at what is happening in the construction industry and see what problems are interfering with cost-effectiveness, safety, competitiveness, and so forth. If you want to write a good dissertation, you need to find a good problem to solve.

I challenge you to look in professional journals about these topics, and write one paragraph about the MAIN IDEA being expressed by each author whose work interests you. That is where it begins. Write 1 paragraph to explain the main idea of 1 article.

Do that for about 20 articles, and you might be ready to apply your knowledge to solve some current problem. :-)

Home / Dissertations / (PhD topic) applying knowledge management in construction industry?