Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 5

PhD topic in Soft Computing Application in ECG

sarfraz80 1 / -  
Hello friends , i am looking for some advise regarding soft computing application in Electro cardiogram i searched various sources lot of work is done in improving ECG automatic analysis and results are also highly promising , i am looking for some thing novel, ECG for biometric and emotion detection was good option but not practicable , can some body help me to select some thing novel in this field.

Thanks
bodosar - / 2  
Salam Mohammad,

I am not sure If I will be able to help you find a novel idea. This is the essence of PhD and the most difficult: searching for a novel idea. I went through this 8 months ago, what I did was to talk to as many experts in the field as possible. I discovered that a novel idea does not have to be something major or completely new, it can be an improvement to an existing procedure or theory, an expansion of functionality in the current soft applications, etc.

Goodluck

Abdullah
So, when you read an article about improving ECG automatic analysis (whatever that means), Don't you see how researchers are trying logical methods to try to improve practice? You have to jump in and help them.

At this particular point in history, the scholarly discourse about this subject has reached a particular point. You must catch up completely to the conversation and say something that is meaningful now.

Based on innovations by your colleagues and experts, what is the next step: a case study? a survey project? a quantitative analysis of product sales or usage? grounded theory analysis of interview data?

What is the next thing to do now that you have seen the most recent articles written?
fefe - / 1  
I need to find out good Ph.d topic in cloud computing

Hi,

I need to find out good Ph.d topic in cloud computing.

regards..
fefe..
isai 12 / 111  
Greetings !

Please find the sample research database related to your topic. I am pretty sure. You would get some ideas. It is not an easy to compile the topic for the phd. Readings are required.

Regards

Home / Dissertations / PhD topic in Soft Computing Application in ECG