Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 5

Research methodology for IT-related topic?

varcity 1 / 1  
Hi there

planning to write a thesis very soon, i was wondering if anyone can point me towards help on choosing a methodology. my topic will be IT related.

thanks
Choose your research method based on what you are trying to accomplish. I don't know anything about IT, but I do know that your first step is to start reading about what interests you MOST. Read articles that fascinate you. When you do, you will want to know more, and you will soon have unanswered questions. As hard as you look, you will not be able to find answers to your questions or solutions to a problem. That is when you know you found a good topic.

If your topic involves people's perceptions of something, you might choose a qualitative method like case study or grounded theory.

If your topic involves measuring effectiveness of something, maybe you want to use a quantitative method like correlational research.
OP varcity 1 / 1  
Hi there,
thanks for your reply, I have picked a topic and it involves experiment and observation.
tranthuy_VN - / 1  
MBA thesis on HRM- RELATED TOPIC

Hi All,

I am learning MBA course. I wanna write a thesis about HRM but currently don't know what topic is new, means not yet many ones have done about it...

Can you please help to recommend me some relating topics? I am in Vietnam.

Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
VN
Millin Gabani 10 / 22 1  
How about you tell me more about it

Home / Dissertations / Research methodology for IT-related topic?