Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 4

Suggest topic for a PhD project in HR. Organizational Psychology?

mailridhima 2 / 6  
hi
I want to do phd in HR.I am NET qualified.I am more interested in OrganiZational Psychology.I have thought abt some topics like Work Stress,Job satisfaction,Work Life balance.

Plz suggest some topic regarding it for Research and any topic Related to Organizational Psychology.
Thanx
Well, just of the top of my head: mindfulness techniques, Schein's "psychological contracts" (google it), development and allocation of employees, "communities of practice", i.e how the physical layout in which people are working affects their ability to be successful while feeling confident and organized... fung shui?

Those are just a few suggestions which you will, hopefully find useful. Good luck!
OP mailridhima 2 / 6  
Thanx for ur advice..
can u suggest some topic for research regarding work stress and work life balance dat i can work on.
OP mailridhima 2 / 6  
'topic stress auditing' - choosing topic for phd in HR

hi
i want to do phd and i have selected topic stress auditing.Can i perform it on forest personnel of a particular forest department of my state?

also let me know that stress auditing only covers causes of stress and remedies of stress mgt or something else also.
thnx in advance..

Home / Dissertations / Suggest topic for a PhD project in HR. Organizational Psychology?