Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 4

Suggestions for Ph.D topic in marketing?

kishore 1 / -  
i need phd topics in marketing
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
I'm tempted to wonder whether somebody who would post such a request is, indeed, prepared to pursue a PhD. Surely, if you are at that level, you have at least some ideas, some research interests, some area of marketing in which you intend to specialize. Tell us what they are and we can help you settle in on a topic.
Liebe 1 / 542 2  
Lol.
Generally, people pursue PHDs because they have an idea/ideas that they wish to expand on, with the general aim of contributing to the development of an academic field.

Clearly, Kishore has no idea. Perhaps he is not suited for a PHD. Afterall, to be ready for a PHD program comes at a particular level of intellectual maturity. Perhaps Kishore is just not ready, if he is going on an ESSAYFORUM website, and asking people for topics in marketing even though he should have a clear idea as to what topics it is in marketing that he is interested in and willing to research.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
A PhD is, after all, a doctorate. Generally, by the time one is thinking about dissertation topics, one has already earned a Masters or equivalent (generally preparing a thesis or equivalent in the process) and also finished all of the coursework for the PhD. Many people build on, work from, or otherwise elaborate the topic of their Master's thesis for their doctoral dissertation. Even if that is not desired, I would imagine that somebody who has completed the coursework for a PhD would have some ideas or at least a specific area of interest within the field. If not, then it's time to do lots and lots of reading or the scholarly literature in the field in order to get up to speed to pursue a PhD.

Home / Dissertations / Suggestions for Ph.D topic in marketing?