Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 2

Undergraduate dissertation about the Scottish Oil Industry

SergioGB 1 / -  
Hi,

I am due to submit my dissertation topic for tomorrow and, as lots of people I know, still a bit lost. I came up with a topic suggested by a friend who is working in the oil industry:

Business strategies for Scottish Oil small firms

I have done a bit of research on the area but I would not know if this topic would be far too vague or overrated. Please let me know your opinion or propose something.

I really really appreciate
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon.

From your posting, it seems that this prompt requests specific information from specific material that you and your classmates have exclusive access to, and as such, research for this response would fall out of the scope of my free services. Since it seems that you need extensive assistance with content, I suggest you contact paid academic writing services, or alternatively, your instructor, fellow classmates, academic advisor, or media center specialist, as they can connect you with research resources available only through your institution.

Whether or not it is too vague or overrated will be determined by the requirements for the class or assignment. This is probably a discussion you should be having with your instructor, who could give you far more appropriate advise, specific to his or her expectations.

Good luck!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Dissertations / Undergraduate dissertation about the Scottish Oil Industry