"Your abilities with a rival candidate for a job" - compare-contrast essay

cat 6 / 4  
hi every body i need some help on my essay which about contrast or compare your abilities with a rival candidate for a job. i decide to look at this topic from three parts which are the skills ,experiences and personal traits..

i 'm a little bit confused about third point

what are your comments?
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

By the "third point" do you mean the personal traits? If so, you might consider what aspects of your personality make you the best candidate for the job. Determination? Intelligence? Creativity? Ability to lead? It depends what type of job you're talking about as to which characteristics would be useful, so think about what the job requires and see what personal traits you can come up with.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
OP cat 6 / 4  
i mean personal attributes. i wrote prewiting about this topic,but i coudn't write the introduction that should be interesting !. Because my instuctor told us to write essay as letter to the boss,i alittle bit confused
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

If you are supposed to write it as a letter to the boss, that should give you your opening:

Dear Mr. Boss:

I am writing to express my interest in the job and acquaint you with the reasons I feel I am the best candidate for the position. The job of [insert job title] requires [list some things, like good leadership skills, determination, attention to detail, etc.] My experience in [your present or previous position] has given me valuable experience and required development of these skills.

I hope this will get you started! Just continue to talk about the skills, experience and personal traits for the job.

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Essays / "Your abilities with a rival candidate for a job" - compare-contrast essay