How am i able to find majors and minors for those topics?

mertksk 1 / 1  

Benefits of studying Computer Engineering in the USA

Hello everyone,

I'm gonna write an essay about Benefits of studying Computer Engineering in the USA.

Of course, there is a lot of benefits of studying at the Usa .
However, I could not make them majors and minors.

I'm expecting your suggestions.
cao1km 8 / 16 5  
Hello,
In my opinion, here are some benefits of studying Computer Engineering in the USA that could be mentioned in your essay,
Benefits of studying Computer Engineering
- how its professional knowledge is interesting and useful
- career opportunities
- World-renowned education system with many leading universities training in Computer Engineering
- recognition of degrees in many places
- Have experiences in a particular culture
OP mertksk 1 / 1  
Thank you @cao1km , but majors should be the same with the title.
I am not sure what exactly you are asking for here but I am going to have a go at it. If you are considering a career in computer engineering then, as a college student, you can consider the following major courses to become an expert in this field:

Computer Architecture
Computer Assisted Design - minor in Artificial Intelligence
Computer Communications - minor in electronics communications
Computer Organization
Digital Imaging
Digital Systems
Electric Circuits
Electromechanics
Programming

Normally, there are no minor courses to be taken in computer engineering. However, some universities do offer minor certificates depending upon the type of minor courses you take in relation to your chosen minor course. Those would be decided upon by the student as he progresses with his studies. You could use the major course certificate suggestions above to look into minor course certificates that a student can acquire alongside it at various universities.

Once you know what the major benefits of a course are and what the minor career benefits are, then you should be able to respond more appropriately to your written research task. In truth, your post isn't very clear about whether you mean benefits of studying in the USA or if you mean the benefits of studying particular courses, or what. The lack of clarity is what makes it difficult to offer you the correct advice. If you can provide a cut and paste of the question you are responding to, I might be able to make better sense of what is required of your research and how to best address it.

Home / Essays / How am i able to find majors and minors for those topics?