My academic life is like ....

ziyad_ziyad 3 / 8  
Hello Guys!

I need your help!

I have to write a composition about my academic life and what's it look like ??

I have no idea how to start or what im gonna compare it with ???!!!

PLZ HELP ME ,,,, I'm drowning
JLee92 2 / 4  
You're basically telling people who don't know you to write about you.

If you wanted us to help, you should at least list/mention your academic career and what you've accomplish.
EF_Stephen - / 264  
Your academic life is the courses you take, what your academic interests are, and how well you are doing with that. Your attitude toward it is a part of it also. Try to begin by telling what your classes are, and which ones you like. Then it will be easier to help you.
OP ziyad_ziyad 3 / 8  
no guys! you dont understand ,,,, I mean I dont have to write about my own academic life ,,, but I can write about anyones else ,,, the problem is the title cuz it has to be "my academic life like something " and i dont know whats gonna be ,,, i have to compare my academic life with "something" and tell why it looks like "something" ,,, a friend of mine wrote "my academic life is like race in the dark" ,,, and one more thing I'm in my second year in Computer Engineering ,,, so plz help me ,,,

Thanks,,,
OP ziyad_ziyad 3 / 8  
In fact , this is my task
You will introduce yourself in a one page composition that compares your academic life to something.

You will demonstrate your skills of choosing a good topic and emphasizing important, interesting and original information.
Aziz - / 1  
looks like you are a student at King Fahad University..and you are studying the course ENG 101..what a coincidence !!

who is your instructor ?
OP ziyad_ziyad 3 / 8  
yeeeeah ... he is ismaeel
what about u ?

Home / Essays / My academic life is like ....