My Admission Essay for [Art Institute of Inland Empire, CA] (wip)

Defgear1990 1 / -  
(No less than 250 words)
Admission Essay

My goal for attending the Art institute is to become more enhanced and sharp, with my skills & abilities. I wanna receive the best education, mentors, inspiration to be the best as a individual, with a passion for Graphic and Web design. In the next three to four years, I would like to be done with my Design-Bachelor of Science Degree. So I can have a thriving company in Web design and interactive media, that would also do Large format printing. A career that will further my artistic abilities; while exploring my creative side. Joining the Art Institute will make me a better service to my clients and myself. Learning on how to take on clients, being prepared and organized presenting my artwork to others. So they know and want whats best of my service to themselves or company. I would like to earn a great amount in salary, So I can expand my company, knowledge for future references and ideas for the company. When I attended Jurupa Valley High School, I took art. It was my favorite class with my most favored teacher through out the school. Learning basic art was fun and was a big impact on my look at Art. I got into Graphic design & web design through inspirational street art from fellow friends. I also got into street art and was amazed by Color schemes, portions, and digital design. Started with Graphic designing for private party flyers, personal business cards, house inspection brochures, to vinyl banners. These experiences gave me passion for Design for 6 years being a freelance graphic designer. I even learned HTML for myspace to do promotional banners and designs for music artist. My work and passion has lead me to great people and great paths to success with out the use of books or teachers. I'm self taught, learned everything on my own, I picked it up quickly at a fast pace. I interned for some local Multi-media companies in the inland empire. I also was a apprentice for a company that had cliental in major record companies, Coca-cola, and Radio. I have earned many experiences from Rules of third, to Color schemes, to Typography from all my internships. However I still want more knowledge and more drive for my goals in being a successful Multi media designer. I think the Art Institute will be the best responsible choice I will make in my life time. Meeting other great Artist that have the same passion as I do, Networking and learning from past experience stories. Working with other designers as my self and looking through their eyes how the world should be designed and look of tomorrow.
lydiavonebers 1 / 1  
I want to receive the best education, mentors, and inspiration to be the best as a individual I can be with my passion for Graphic and Web design.

... my Design-Bachelor of Science Degree s o I can have a thriving company in Web design and interactive media including Large format printing.
I want a career that will further artistic abilities while also exploring my creative side .

I am highly interested in learning about how to take on clients as well as being prepared and organized presenting my artwork to others .

I would like to earn a great amount in salary s o I can expand my company...

Home / Essays / My Admission Essay for [Art Institute of Inland Empire, CA] (wip)