Essay for admission committee of physical therapy assistant program

justin26 1 / -  
I was just wondering if you guys could help me and give me any ideas about what should I write . I don't have any specific skills or anything, so basically I just have to create a good story about why I am better than other students, what special skills, education or experience do I have that distinguishes me from other students who are trying to get into this program.

Thank you.
JuanSebastianR 23 / 63 37  
Dear Justin26,

I am quite sure that you have many experiences that you could write about to impress the committee for admission to the program. What worked for me when writing essays like these was getting a sheet of paper and writing down many experiences that happened in my life.

A Physical Therapy Assistant provides direct patient care in a variety of settings including hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation hospitals, etc. The therapist provides exercise and massages in the treatment of patients.

A few questions to help you with your writing:

Why are you interested in applying to this program? Why are you interested in a program that provides care to patients who are ill? Where did this interest come from? Is there any experience in your life that motivated you to pursue this career of physical therapy? Did you have to care for someone in the past, which motivated you to pursue this career?

Since you don't have any expertise, I would make this essay personal and let the committee get to know you.

I am sure you have experiences and anecdotes, but you have to write it down in paper and open up to the writing process.

I hope this helps. I am here to help you further.
ElsieMcHenry - / 3  
Write an essay which will attract the committee to choose you. Introduction needs to be specific. it must include your main reason to join this program. Write about yourself, your interest in this program, your education and career. Overall its just a personal essay of yours for the committee. All the best.

Home / Essays / Essay for admission committee of physical therapy assistant program