Advertising has become too great an influence on young people. Essay suggestions?

Max_the_machine 2 / 2  
Hey,ok i am doing my o level this year and i need to evaluate myself before exams and therefore i need some really helpful feedback!!! :) Please suggest me how to start these kind of essays,for instance, yes i do agree or some other statement?!. and please supply me with some really good sentences which would be used in most of the essays( like, nevetheles , to add on, however, anyways)!!!

Thankyou!!! i will construct the essay i believe... after i get some really good suggestion! :) thankyou!!! :D
diksu 2 / 2  
Dear max,
If you feel hard t write essay, please restate the topic, then, after focus .... In my opinion.... I agree.... and so on. Then write one supportive sentence ... in the introduction

What are the benefits of advertisements to the youth...write in the first paragraph by using the appropriate words.
What are disadvantages of advertisements to the youth ....you can write in this paragraph...
Summaries the whole essay in last paragraph...

Home / Essays / Advertising has become too great an influence on young people. Essay suggestions?