"America, the past, present and future", help.

illuminati 1 / -  
pls can someone help with an essay about "America, the past, present and future"
abcdef123 3 / 7  
You need to start your essay, describing a brief about what is a Democratic Country.
Then describe independence, elimination of slavery, equal rights....

Peter, You need to start thinking and writing. We will help you once you get started.
Hi Peter, this is a big subject. Will you write in terms of international relations, American culture, American economy, or something else?

Will you compare America to other countries, or will you write about only America?

The best thing to do is find 5 good articles about some aspect of America that interests you. How about American democracy, as abcdef suggested? Find 5 articles with the key words "american democracy" and write a paragraph about the main idea of each article.

That will get you started, and after you have some paragraphs written you should try to write about the present and speculate about the future. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Please tell me the names of a few articles that you find and use for inspiration and ideas.

Home / Essays / "America, the past, present and future", help.