Analytical essay on Hidden Curriculum

Priya1989 1 / -  
I have to write an analytical essay on above topic. Is there anyony who can give me a guideline to do as it seems very hard for me to get started.
When you think of a "Hidden Curriculum", think of how you gain lessons and information from indirect teachings or the influence of other people. This is something that you can learn either in school through the indirect influence of your teachers, classmates, or school experience. A "Hidden Curriculum" is anything that teaches an unintended lesson that could affect the way that you view life, helps to create your belief system, or allows you to understand the norms of a certain society or society in general. These are "accidental" lessons that we learn as we continue to live our lives and evolve as people based upon our surrounding and experience. Remember the saying "Life is the best teacher' or "School of hard knocks"? Those are examples of sayings that help to illustrate the meaning of "Hidden Curriculum". These are unexpected lessons that one uses to improve himself in life. Lessons that would never be taught or are rarely taught in the formal academic realm.

Home / Essays / Analytical essay on Hidden Curriculum