"analyze 3 major causes of stress in my life and how to fight them" Cause and Effect

raffley 1 / -  
My teacher assigned us a cause and effect essay. She didn't say how long it had to be or give many instructions. This is an online course (which I will never again take) basically the essay should be 4 paragraphs long, and I have to analyze 3 major causes of stress in my life and how do I help remedy the problem. Also, she says that we should consider ending our essay discussing how to make these aspects less stressful.

The only stress I have derives from lack of money ... more bills then I can pay, no raises at work, and getting a divorce and having to live with my mom due to lack of funds. So my question to you is what are your suggestions on how to write a essay on 3 causes of stress if it all plays back to just one .. Money!

Thanks in Advance,
Ashley
Also, she says that we should consider ending our essay discussing how to make these aspects less stressful.

So this means she wants a conclusion para. That means you will need an intro and conclusion, so you cannot talk about the 3 things in 3 body paragraphs. You'll have to talk about 3 things in 2 paragraphs. That can be cool. Talk about all three things in the intro, then discuss them in the 2 body paragraphs.

essay on 3 causes of stress if it all plays back to just one .. Money!

This is a great theme!!Make this statement, that they all relate to one overarching problem, in the last sentence of the first paragraph!

C'mon, write something, you can do it! :-)
It is great that you have a theme to make it unique.
wooleyj 4 / 17  
Relationships sound like stress #2. Are you worried about your future? That could be #3.

Home / Essays / "analyze 3 major causes of stress in my life and how to fight them" Cause and Effect