Essay on my annual evaluation on "My favourite book"

jane_ 1 / 1  
Hi
Can you help me to write an essay on "My favorite book"? Please..I can not speak and write well in English, but by my essay depends my annual evaluation.

Thank you
Do you already have a favorite book chosen to write about? If not, find a book written in your native language that has been translated to English, as with Eckhart Tolle's book called The Power of Now, which has been translated into many languages.

Write about why you chose the book you decide on, a body paragraph about the book, why it is your favorite...then send it back to us here for an edit.

Good luck!

:)
OP jane_ 1 / 1  
I am writing an essay, but if you can tell me if I have errors,and the writing style like as in my native language.

Favorite books. My favorite book ... It's really difficult for me. What is my favorite book?Now I can not answer this question. I've read so many books that I can not determine which one is my favorite. Each subsequent book is equally interesting and exciting as the previous one.I can not say just one title, one author. They are so much ...

But I can certainly say one thing: the world is in the books. World - known and unknown, beautiful and ugly, cruel and humane, real and fictional. World - the way it was, as it is and even the way it will never be. And this is the best of the books - they have everything we need.

And all in your hands. You can open the selected book and prenesesh in another world. And he may be, as you imagine it. Lived in it. Sometimes it is better than real, and sometimes worse, wonderful or terrible, pretty or ugly. So, you can choose between the two - real and fictional.And it does not matter if you visit every day. For it is important to fascinate and make you come back there. And what better than this for a moment to another place, another time in another galaxy, the "end of the world. And you believe everything you think you really should go there. You turn himself into another person, even in another substance.

There are many ways thrown in other worlds. Television, video, Internet ... Nobody knows what the future will bear more and that's great.But there is another force that awakens the imagination, provides food for the mind and senses, as makes it a beautiful book.When you spead out the pages, you can stop wherever you want to think about it, to go back and find something more behind those words, without your sight quickly fly new pictures, new information before its meaning to the previous one.You depend only on yourselves, of your desires, of your interests.So there will always be books. There will always be people who want to say something and the other word will be printed the way they want it to do so. There will always be people for whom the book will be the most faithful friend. Favorite friend who gives you new life, which brings in a new world. World Book - sometimes more real and more desirable than the real.

Favorite books. My favorite book ... I am on to find her. And no matter when it happens. I will make attempt after attempt ...
Great corrections!
I also want to say that you should trim away the extra stuff:
Favorite books. My favorite book ... It's really difficult for me. What is my favorite book?Now I can not answer this question. I've read so many books that I can not determine which one is my favorite. Each subsequent book is equally interesting and exciting as the previous one.I can not say just one title, one author. They are so much ... But I can certainly say one thing: the world is in the books. World - known and unknown, beautiful and ugly, cruel and...

(if you trim away all the extra words above, it will be very interesting!! I crossed out all the sentences except for the interesting ones.)

:-)

I think you spend too much time talking about the idea of favorite books, when they actually want you to write about a particular book. I think you need to choose a book and analyze it!

Home / Essays / Essay on my annual evaluation on "My favourite book"