How I answer this Question for Fulbright scholarship

saba Khan 1 / 2  
Briefly describe the specific are of the field in which you plan to sepeclize
annahoang 2 / 4  
I think you should talk about advantages (also disadvantages) of this subject, why you choose it, what do you know about it, your knowledge in this field, and after this course what will you do.
The response to this question relates to your academic goals. Base your response on the next academic level of learning in relation to your undergraduate course. If say, you studied accounting in undergraduate school and you have worked for several years as an accountant, you are now ready for more responsibility as an accountant. What is the next step? Let's say that your interest in accounting has evolved to financial management. Why is financial management the next academic step for you as an accountant? Explain the difference between accountancy and Financial Management. Though both fields deal with money, each has a specific function that is independent of the other. So why would you want to transfer from accountancy to financial management? Describe the field of financial management in line with your academic interests and then, within the parameters of career advancement. You should be able to create a draft that I can review for more specifics based on this sample. You know what course you want to study, so explain it in a manner similar to the outline i have given you above.
OP saba Khan 1 / 2  
Khan

I will focus on Management Especially Human Resource Management and Procurement Management, which will allow me to develop and strengthen my management as strategic management skills.

My Speclizean study will be HRM such as Human Resource Planning, managing decision-making processes, Managing Sexual Harassment, Controlling HR Costs, Managing Teams, Building Team Skills, Team development, Team Management, HRM strategy and innovation and technology.

Procurement Management area such as Procurement Processes, Procurement strategies, Procurement ethic, Procurement Life cycle, E-Procurement and best practices of Procurement in the current globalize world.
nabilah_hannan 4 / 8 2  
Explain your goal of continuing your education to a master's degree with your chosen major is to improve certain skills and knowledge. It is better if you mention your educational background and experience which proves that you have good skills or foundation in this field so that it is relevant for the field you apply. Explain the situation or problem that you want to solve by taking that master degree where you cannot reach your goal or solve the problem only with your current abilities. Then, explain how the field can help you achieve your goals or support your future career in detail such as giving explanations of several courses in the field that fulfill your needs.
zahranatsir 5 / 11  
Hi saba.
In this section, you shall explain the specific area of your master degree. For instance, you will chose the major of science education, then you shall explain the reason of choosing this program. You can also add your previous academic background as well as your experience in this field.
You were able to give an outline of the reasons you will be studying the course. However, you are not justifying your reasons. You will need to expand the discussion to a more informative type. You are just rattling off reasons, but not explaining the application, importance, and future career considerations. Read my previous response. It tells you exactly how to expand upon the reasons that you have just provided. The reasons are good. You just need to make sure that you explain its relevance in relation to your career. How does this specialization affect your career plans and choices? Why do you believe this is important for you to study? Describe everything in relation to your career. Don't just rattle off reasons, make sure to explain the reasons why.
OP saba Khan 1 / 2  
Briefly describe the specific are of the field in which you plan to sepeclize. (to the new thread)

Home / Essays / How I answer this Question for Fulbright scholarship