I am applying for a business course and they have asked me why i want to study that course. help...

liaanaa09 1 / -  
I applied to a College and they have asked me to write a document of 300 words why i chose specifically that course and i don't know what to write. Please can someone help me!!!!!!!!!!
johnsh12345 1 / 1  
think what you advantage, your pasion, what you want achieve by chose this course
Liana, you are being asked to write a motivational essay. In this type of essay, you need to consider the development of your interest in the course that you are applying for admission to. What were the early signs that you had an interest in this field? What activities have you participated in that would justify a possible profession for you in this line? Are you sure that this is the line of work that you want to succeed in upon your college graduation? What is your justification for believing so? Consider that there there are other options in this field that probably pays better or would be easier to study, why didn't you choose one of those other options instead? What is it that you want to accomplish either in your personal life or as a service to the community / your country that led to your desire to study this course? There are so many questions that you can use to help you develop your motivational response. I hope that the ones I provided here can at least help you to get started in drafting your response.

Home / Essays / I am applying for a business course and they have asked me why i want to study that course. help...