Why should I be appointed a prefect of the school

ksameer58 1 / -  
Dear Friends, this is my first post. My son has to write an essay on the subject "Reasons as to why i should be appointed a prefect of the school". He is in Grade 11 and needs my help badly. He is generally extremely bright in his studies (IGCSE Results 4A's and 3B's). He has moved to a new school and has been asked to submit his essay as he has been considered to be a prefect of the school due to his academic achievements. He is active in sports and plays basketball in school. Can someone out there please help me out with some pointers, how to start the essay, the middle part and the end. I have to submit this by Monday Sept. 14, 2009. Please help me out. Thanks.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Why isn't your son here asking for our help with his essay?
"He is generally extremely bright in his studies"
"he has been considered to be a prefect of the school due to his academic achievements."

Well, that's wonderful. I am sure, then, that he will be able to write an extremely bright essay that befits someone of his academic achievements, which is, after all, what he has been asked to do. As near as I can tell, you do not have to submit anything at all -- he does. If he wishes to write a draft of his work and post it here for feedback, that would be a great idea. Wish him luck from all us of here.

Home / Essays / Why should I be appointed a prefect of the school