Australia Awards Scholarship program - contribute to solving the challenge essay

janvier 1 / 1  
i am now trying to apply on Australia Awards Scholarship program. I have to write 400 words containing essay about how i have contributed to solving a challenge and to implementing change or reform. how do i write? i am a quality control laboratory manager of a pharmaceutical industry. i hope you will help me.thank you so much.
Janvier,

The essay is asking you to basically highlight your importance in your industry. Start with how the Laboratory or the Pharma looked like or how it was run when you first worked there and how it is now with your help. Site examples like work ethics, endeavors, challenges such as power shortage, I mean if you have experienced this in the lab or meeting deadlines and you're short of manpower, how did you participate in alleviating the hindrances of the lab if there's any. Then transition to building or formulating your own work practices that made a difference and how you follow up on the consistency of the program towards the welfare of the company more so to the workers. Finally, end your essay by justifying how the scholarship can add credibility, knowledge and experience to your field of expertise. Proof read it before sending or better yet, post it here in the forum so we can help you further.

Best of luck!!!
OP janvier 1 / 1  
thanks so much for your kindness. i will try it.

Home / Essays / Australia Awards Scholarship program - contribute to solving the challenge essay