Autobiographical Response of Yourself as a Writer

lilylee34 2 / 1  

1. My earliest memory of writing in school is "What will you do after 20 years?"I was saying I want be a teacher, because teacher can teach a lot of things for their students. And my earliest memory of writing outside is writing a mysterious story with my best friend. We portent we are famous write. A first time we write a lot, but after one week, we feel bored and we give it up.

2. I believe learned to write make students not only more organize but also better grammar. Writing is important, people write a lot of homework for English, History, and Biology. If people good at write, teacher will understand what are students try to saying. Many classes have to write, so that writing is very important to make people understand peoples' ideas. The materials of writing are grammar and organize. Like writing a essay have include paragraph, thesis, support idea, main idea and topic. It is a lot of stuff has to remember.

3. I cannot write very good essay since I was young. When I was 3 grades, I got an A in my writer. I feel so unbelievable. It is my pleasant experience in my writing. And I frustrating is I write many hour and I stay get a poor grade. People who just write half hour get A, It makes me feel unfair sometimes.

4. I don' like to write, expert when I feel really boring I will writing a story or my experience on internet. Because on internet most people do not know who you are, so I am not too embarrassing for my paper

5. If I am a writer I would like to write many different things to practice my essay. I would try to write poem or a lot of different style to prove I can write.
Gautama 6 / 133  
Can you tell us what the exact assignment was? Is this an outline for an autobiographical work? I would suggest studying basic sentence structure and parts of speech to better understand how parts of a sentence can fit together correctly. An example would be:

"And my earliest memory of writing outside is writing a mysterious story with my best friend. We portent we are famous write. A first time we write a lot, but after one week, we feel bored and we give it up."

----I change this to----

"My earliest memory of writing is when I wrote a mystery story with my best friend. We pretended that we were famous writers. At first we wrote alot but after a week had passed we became bored and gave it up."

This is essay presents a very interesting look into your life and what you have had to go through to get where you are. Take the time to organize the points you have made into paragraphs and get help from your teacher on any grammer questions you have and it should be a good paper. Good luck!

Home / Essays / Autobiographical Response of Yourself as a Writer