'to become an open minded person' - why BARNARD

sarahadams 11 / 22  
In my junior year I started to do research about colleges that would fit me best and I came across Barnard College which to me seemed to be the perfect fit. Coming from a big family with different point of views trended me to become an open minded person, a person who loves to try something new and loves to learn. Barnard seems to be perfect for me because Barnard has such a diversity that practically makes you feel like your all around the world. When sitting in a classroom felled with independent minded women who are focused and highly ambitious encourages me to for full my dreams and not a lot of school has such a devotion to empower women in their community. Barnard is well known for their amazing programs that help women become successful in life. I would love the opportunity to be part of a community that's felled with intelligent and ambitious women. Being in an environment where my peers and professors know me personally make me feel the importance of being myself.
krislu - / 2  
When sitting in a classroom felled filled? with independent minded women who are focused and highly ambitious encourages me to for full fill my dreams and not a lot of schools has such a devotion to empower women in their community. Run on

Do you mean "Sitting in a classroom filled with independent women who are focused and highly ambitious encourages me to for fill my dreams and not a lot of schools have such a devotion to empower women in their community.

Barnard is well known for theirits amazing programs that help women become successful in life. I would love the opportunity to be partas a part of a community that's felledfilled with intelligent and ambitious < I think you can say bright and motivated > women. Being in an environment where my peers and professors know me personally makes me feel the importance of being myself.

Nice essay!!

Home / Essays / 'to become an open minded person' - why BARNARD