General biological science, Statement of purpose

pranav143 1 / 4  
In the above mentioned subject, i need some sample of Statement of purpose..
waiting for your positive response
Why don't you write a first draft of your own statement of purpose. If you aren't sure how to structure it, just write down everything you can think of about your reasons for wanting to study biology. Then post whatever you come up with here. That would make it much easier to help you.
Google this: biological science "statement of purpose" sample

You'll get samples. I think it is cool that you want to look at some samples, because you have to get in touch with what is expected of you. But you should also get in touch with what your purpose really is. Do you have some clearly envisioned goals?
OP pranav143 1 / 4  
Okay here are some few points n please do write essay for me in a proper structure.(my study purpose)
1) The first thing is that my background is from biology so I am interested on Biological science

2) Apart from theory I believe in pactical approach of study were I can find there in aboard,Besides that project work would help me to be more confidence

3) And u know this time plays a mojor role to develop our carrer,.if my base is not strong then I would not be able to fulfill my dream..research on plants fungi

4) I have completed my higher secondary level and have socred good marks too..so I want to make my carrer in this field

5) Education gain from there is used in my contry,furthermore I am looking forward to do my research in plants and fungi

6) I am from Nepal and u know Nepal is very rich in biodiversity.so iwould definately do my research here,,and there is a probability of getting new species too..

7) Hope this dream will be fulfilled by yours college..and...

Well these are some points that why I am wanting to do my study in abroad..i would be very grateful to you if u write an essay(statement of purpose) regarding to this point .and plz I am expecting a good one so that the reader will give more intrested while he is reading my essay. So plz plz write me as soon as possible.

Wating for ur respone...
I suggest you use each of these sentences as a topic sentence. The topic sentence is the first sentence of a paragraph. Use the rest of each paragraph to explain each idea. We can't write the essay for you!! You have to write it. Good luck!!
Sure enough, these forums are all about helping students learn to write their own essays. If the moderators wrote your essay for you, it would subvert that purpose. Write up a draft of your own, incorporating the points you list, then post it here. We can then make helpful suggestions and correct grammatical mistakes so that you can revise it until you are satisfied with it.
OP pranav143 1 / 4  
here i have written an essay so please....

College is a once in a lifetime opportunity where an individual learns and experiences new things everyday. I choose your university because it is a university which grants young adults with goals, higher education and also opportunity to become success in life. Moreover your university offers me many different opprtunities and resources to take the road of success.

I am very fascinated toward the Biology subject, I have keen intrest on it. After completing my school level i joined my high school level taking biology, physics and chemistry. I am good in all subject and I have scored very good marks in my Higher Secondary level (Intermediate level). Eventhough my inclination is toward biology. I want to make my carrer in this field. So I would like to do my undergraduate in General biology. Admittedly, my own life long goal is to be a professional lectural.

We all know that Nepal is a country which is rich in natural resourses and rich in biodiversity too. In future it will be more easy for me to step the ladder of my dream. I mean to say that after completing my undergraduate, I am looking forward to do my research in the field of plants and fungi. I am looking forward to do my research program in Lichen,Here in Nepal we can find very rare species in the side of Mountain region as well as in Hilly region. However here we can find a very rare species of lichen.Besides that here are some few species of lichen which have its own value in medicinal purpose not only that some lichen can be use in nuclear reactor and some sample has benn taken to US from here. So this is the reason why I am interested in biology. And I hope that knowledge gained from your university will definitely help me a lot in future.

I have no doubt that ( uni name) is the appropriate one for me, since it provides the right academic climate and a unique mix of educational advantages, thus I would like to do my studies in your university to further improve my future prospects and my professional life. Thank you in advance for considering my application. It would be a great honour for me if an opportunity to purse further studies at your highly esteemed university.
I choose your university because it is a university which grants young adults with goals, higher education and also opportunity to become success in life. Moreover your university offers me many different opprtunities and resources to take the road of success.

This is too general! You should write about this school's specific programs and resources.

and experiences new things every day. (two words when used this way).

I have no doubt that ( uni name) is the appropriate one for me, since it provides the right academic climate and a unique mix of educational advantages, thus I would like to do my studies in your university...

No, no, this has to be fixed so that it shows what YOU are all about, your special interests, and how you will use their resources to succeed.

Can you be more specific!?

Home / Essays / General biological science, Statement of purpose