Building a large factory near your community, how to plan this essay?

raviyyaahhoo 1 / 1  
A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community..discuss tha advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community..do you support or oppose the factory?explain your position

Please help me friends
babyevy 3 / 27  
First you need to write the list of advantages and disadvantages.This will help you to know what position you can take( the longer list is better because you will have more to say)

PARAGRAPH 1...INTRODUCTION...You give your opinion and say why.

BODY....Support your opinion with reasons, examples, details, quotations, etc.

PARAGRAPH 2...Advantages....

PARAGRAPH 3...Disadvantages...

CONCLUSION...Summarize what you have said(your main points).Say which one overweights...and express your opnion again using other words.

Good luck!!! :)
walaa 3 / 10  
Hi,

You should start with an introduction in which you staet with a hook, for example, turn your city into a very big city, how?
then start to introduce the main idea fo buidibg a new factory. a thesis should have your supporting points that you will discuss later in the next paragraphs
OP raviyyaahhoo 1 / 1  
Haiii
@babyevy n Walaa...thank u soo much frns..
Yes, this is a great thread!

Start by writing one sentence to answer the question. In the town where I live, people would not like to see a large factory built. Yet, I think a lot of people would be excited to apply for jobs at the factory. So, I guess some people want a factory and others don't.

How about you? Write one sentence, and perhaps one more sentence to explain what you mean. Soon, you will have a whole paragraph! :-)

Home / Essays / Building a large factory near your community, how to plan this essay?