ESSAY ON Canadian Domestic Policy

deebaby 1 / -  
hI IM IN GRADE TEN AND I HAVE TO WRITE AN ESSAY FOR WED
ON CANADIAN DOMESTIC POLICY
THE QUESTION ASKS:
Using 3 specific examples, demonstrate that Canada has (or has not) become a "Just Society"
PLEASE HELP ME I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO START IT
Azeri 10 / 137  
Are you given references to use? If so, start reading them and make some notes. In my opinion, assignments are usually based on covered material. If not, search in the Internet and in your school library.

This is an alternative question. Choose your point, write an introduction and end it with a thesis statement. Afterwards, using your notes write 3 examples that directly support your thesis statement and place each in different paragraph. Explain why you think that these examples are appropriate and how they support your viewpoint.

Since your time is limited, you have a lot of work to do for a short time.
I hope you will come up with a good writing.

Good luck!
Good advice, Azeri. The place to start is with the readings used in class as a "jumping off point." What has been discussed in the lectures about the nature of a "just society." What historical Canadian legislation or events have been discussed?

They are using "just" within the context of the class readings, so this assignment probably requires you to talk about justice in the readings.

Maybe some Canadians get justice and others do not.

Anyway, start by reading an article and asking yourself whether this writer would say it has become a just society. Quote the article, and tell about what is shows about justice in Canadian society. Then, move on to the next article. It's like building a collection of paragraphs!!

Confucius says, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single paragraph."

Home / Essays / ESSAY ON Canadian Domestic Policy