How My Career and Philosophy Could Help Better World Understanding - Help

shinju23 1 / -  
Dear Forum Members;

I am a student of software development applying for an award this year. One of the conditions ask to write an essay about how my career and philosophy could help better world understanding. however i have no idea how to attached my career with philosophy. I can write an essay on how my career can help better world understanding but i don't know how to combine both. If someone can help me on what direction I can go or and explanation on how to combine i will be able to start my essay.

Thank You
Shinju23
Okkkkk.... we can certainly help you with, but you need to give a start. First, it is not clear for me what the requirement is. Had you posted the prompt here, I could have got some idea as to what you are expected to write about. However, you can google and get some ideas and starting doing your draft. Then post it here. Make sure you include the prompt (or the task topic) together with your essay. We will certainly help you improve by giving you ideas and comments.

Home / Essays / How My Career and Philosophy Could Help Better World Understanding - Help