Cattle-colloquially cows-are the most common type of large domesticated ungulates

NAJEEB khos 1 / -  
Cattle-colloquially cows-are the most common type of large domesticated ungulates. They are a prominent modern member of the subfamily Bovinae, are the most widespread species of the genus Bos, and are different colors as red ,white,black and oters ,it has four legs ,two eyes,and one tail ,four tits which gives milk for humans .. i want to do css exam in pakistan but i can not write well .i don't know to write good essay ..
Najeeb. I am not sure what the purpose of this writing is. It does not seem to have a purpose other than to describe cattle. It is too short to be a descriptive essay, and too long to be a definition essay. What exactly is the purpose of this writing? Can you give me more specifics about what kind of review you are expecting or the type of paper that you are trying to write? I am really not sure about how to help you at this point. This seems like you just cut and paste information from somewhere into the text box. If you don't provide me with instructions, I will not know what kind of review to do with your statement. I hope that you can get back to me soon with the necessary information so that I can assist you with your English writing task.
Najeeb, if you want to pass that test then you should enroll in review classes that focus on helping exam takers pass the exam. Part of the lessons that you will be taught will be how to write an essay specific to the CSS format. I am not familiar with the exam requirements of the CSS when it comes to essay writing so I do not know how I can help you with that. The most I can advice you though, is to review the various English language essay practice tests here. Using the same prompts and discussion topics, you can write your own essays just so you can gain a general knowledge of essay writing rules. It can help you learn how to write proper essays but it may not be in accordance with the requirements of the CSS exams. So enrolling in review classes, while using the essay examples here to develop your writing abilities will definitely be useful to you. The general rule is that:

1. An essay has a topic for discussion.
2. An essay requires either a comparison, opinion, or agreement purpose in its development.
3. An English essay requires proof of English understanding abilities, word use, and proper sentence development.

You can start working on practicing your essays as per my suggestion above. I hope that these can help you get started with your essay writing lessons.

This is my final advice. If you need more assistance, use my professional services (or make the thread Urgent). Instructions for private contact are provided in the Services section above.

Home / Essays / Cattle-colloquially cows-are the most common type of large domesticated ungulates