cause and effect essay on the new "Polytrack" or artificial cushon

nellegirl 1 / -  
need help anybody!!!pls...
due this wed. 2/28/2007
pls i need help!!!!
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

I'm not sure what kind of help you are asking for. Are you needing ideas for your cause and effect essay? If so, it would be helpful if you would post the assignment instructions so I can understand exactly what it is you are to write.

If you already have something written, post it here and I will help you with editing it.

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
Greyflannel - / 2  
I am thinking of doing my cause effect essay on the new "Polytrack" or artificial cushon
surface that is being used to repace regular dirt at horse racing tracks around the world.
It does not get muddy, tends to be safer for the horses, fewer broken limbs and other injuries,
more race days without cancellation.... does this sound like something that is workable?
Need help getting a starting point and construction the outline.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

It would help for me to know how your assignment is worded. Do you have specific instructions?

From what you've said, it sounds to me like you have a good idea and a fair amount of knowledge of the subject matter. Depending on the instructions you have been given, you might want to start with a delineation of the problem -- why is Polytrack needed? -- and then explain what the effect of Polytrack is on this problem.

That's about as much as I can tell you without knowing more about the assignment. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
Greyflannel - / 2  
Sarah,
Thank you for the reply. I did a quick outline and my Professor liked the subject, so I will work
on it a bit and then provide you with more detail regarding what he is looking for.
Thanks
Suzy

Home / Essays / cause and effect essay on the new "Polytrack" or artificial cushon