I'm not certain about topic...... My contribution to the campus and student life

moong 1 / -  

topic explanation

The topic is "The university XX is a wonderfully diverse community. Please describe how you would contribute to campus and student life as a member of this community ." Does this mean how I would contribute to this univ as a foreign member? Or should I tell my characteristic ,advantage and examples to them?
chizy7 6 / 52 14  
Yes this means how you will contribute in terms of academics, extra curricular, and student life. Since you are an international student, you can also highlight what you can contribute as an international student (what will you bring on campus).
Moo, universities are always looking for international students that can help in the indirect teaching of their students overall. That is why they are asking about how you can manage to help increase the diversity of their campus. This is all about promoting international relations among the students. Showing the university that you have a proactive nature in terms of contributing to campus and student life will always help. Aside from joining the existing clubs and organizations and promoting your culture through socialization, what else can you do to make the student experience more exciting and beneficial to those around you? For example, try to find out if your nationality is represented by a campus organization. Then find out the number of students at the university who share your nationality. If you have enough data to justify starting your own club or organization, then you will be adding to the diversity of the campus. Aside from your nationality, you can also use your unique interests as a promotional tool for campus diversity as well.

Home / Essays / I'm not certain about topic...... My contribution to the campus and student life