Choice of buying a brand new car or a used car

BlackxClover 1 / -  
Can someone help me with this title's essay.. My friend had to hand it up tomorrow..Is urgent please..
UMK 1 / 9  
Are you asking ideas to write an essay on this topic?

If you are, listing the pros and cons of both instances could be an option in your body paragraphs.
It always helps on these forums if you post a draft of your work, rather than just the prompt or the title. Even if your first attempt at answering the prompt isn't very good, at least we have something to work with when trying to dispense useful advice.
It sounds like it would be good as a compare and contrast essay. In a compare and contrast essay, the introduction paragraph will grab the readers attention with an interesting first line, interesting first sentence, and it should introduce the two things being compared. Let the last sentence of your intro paragraph be an assertion about those two things. In paragraph two, explain the pros and cons of buying new. In paragraph three, do the same for buying used. In paragraph four, say something thoughtful about the relationship between the two. In the conclusion paragraph, reflect on the thesis statement and review your main points.

I hope you do well!! :)
kenziii 7 / 35  
You should probably post the essay so we can give you a title that matches.
Try and make it descriptive, because I can't say it's that riveting of a topic. :|
Good luck!

Home / Essays / Choice of buying a brand new car or a used car