Cigarette/alcohol ads, personality vs experience, energy - argumentative essays

kresha91 1 / -  
i have to do some essays, but i have no idea how to complete them if anyone could help me i would be so greatful now i'm gona write the subjects and if anyone could help me by writing them i'd appriciate that !

the subjects :1. All cigarette and alcohol advertising should be banned
2. Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.

Which do you consider to be the major influence?

3. Governments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

if anyone will write please send it to kr.tahiri@hotmail.com thanks for understanding =)
No, you can't avoid learning how to do it. You have to learn how. I wonder if you are struggling to learn the English language. If so, I want to help!

You should try to write about cigarette and alcohol advertising. Start by writing three sentences. Each sentence should express a different idea about the question. For example,

In a democracy, cigarette and alcohol companies should have freedom of expression.
Now write an example and some other sentences about democratic free expression. Google the words if necessary. Complete a whole paragraph (4 or 5 sentences) about this.

Here is another sentence to get you started with another paragraph:
Cigarettes and alcohol cause millions of deaths every year.

Always just start with a topic sentence and then try to complete the paragraph.

Good luck! I can't wait to see your essay!

:-)

Home / Essays / Cigarette/alcohol ads, personality vs experience, energy - argumentative essays