A comparative analysis with the themes of race power and justice

caligyrl4lyfe 2 / 1  
I am writing a comparative analysis with the themes of race power and justice. I am having the hardest time ever just starting... I am using Richard Wright's Bright and Morning Star and Langston Hughes As I Grew Older.. I have written out similarities and differences.. But I need help with a thesis... I think once I have that.. completing the essay will not be that hard. I just need some direction.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning.

Good evening.

From your posting, it seems that this prompt requests specific information from specific material that you and your classmates have exclusive access to, and as such, research for this response would fall out of the scope of my free services. Since it seems that you need extensive assistance with content, I suggest you contact paid academic writing services, or alternatively, your instructor, fellow classmates, academic advisor, or media center specialist, as they can connect you with research resources available only through your institution.

As to the thesis, I suggest that you wait until you have written the paper to form it. Then, take an overall look at your work and find what the main items you cover are, and then what their correlation to each other is. For instance, if you write a paper on global warming and you talk about seven different points of its effects on aquatic wildlife, your thesis statement would mention the seven different effects and that they are in regards to aquatic wildlife only. Sometimes a thesis can be summed up into a sentence or two, and other times it can take a whole page; the length doesn't matter. What matters is that you clearly tell your readers what you write about in the paper and the results of it.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Essays / A comparative analysis with the themes of race power and justice